Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days :: Work Edition



Today, I'm tackling this mess. Yes, this is my desk at work. True confession time.

I am a slob.

I let papers pile up. I leave my coffee mug out. I lose important documents in the clutter that is my desk. It's embarrassing. And it doesn't reflect how I want to be viewed as an employee and a team member in my office.

I know I would be so much more productive and efficient at work if I maintained a clean work space. My goal is to get everything cleaned and organized, and then implement a mini-routine of picking up and organizing before I leave work every day. This is a far stretch from my normal routine of work, work, work until 5:00, and thenturn off my computer, grab my purse, and bolt for the door.

Check back Monday to see my workspace, all spruced up!



Are you interested in the rest of 31 Days of Don't Think...Just Do? You can view the whole series here. And hop on over to Nesting Place to check out more of the over 1,500 bloggers posting for 31 Days 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment